This week’s top talent…
· Ryan is a web designer with coding skills. Over the past three years, he’s completed more than 10 assignments (many of them long-term) and consistently receives outstanding reviews.
· Jane is an account/project manager with agency, health care and financial experience.
· Nestor is an art director/graphic designer with agency and magazine experience. He’s completed nine assignments for TCG over the past year and consistently delivers. One of his references said Nestor is great at understanding and explaining creative ideas and works well with others.
· Kristin is an account coordinator with graphic design skills as a bonus. On the account side, she spent a year developing social media strategies (including Facebook, Twitter and blogs) for several clients including a top resort.
· William is a graphic designer with extensive higher-ed experience. His portfolio includes viewbooks, brochures, web pages and history books.
· Tim is a senior marketing writer with experience in technology and financial services. He has significant experience writing web copy, product copy, press materials and collateral.
· Joshua is a corporate communications specialist with financial experience. His portfolio include quarterly reports, white papers, speeches and articles.
· Alyson is an account supervisor with 10+ years agency experience working on integrated marketing communications planning and execution for the insurance, travel, telecom, automotive and financial industries.
· Kristen is a marketing manager with 8+ years experience working in health care. Her experience includes collateral development, advertising, public relations, events and social networking.
· Candice is a desktop publisher with strong Indesign, Quark and Word skills. Candice has completed several assignments for TCG over the past year and our clients have praised her hard work and ability to meet deadlines.
Don’t forget, TCG can help with all of your staffing needs, not just marketing and creative. As part of Robert Half International, our seven lines of business offer full-service staffing solutions in the areas of technology, administrative and office support, accounting and finance and legal.
The Creative Group. An Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit creativegroup.com.
If you prefer not to receive future general email broadcasts from The Creative Group, please reply to this email and put “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Thank you
Senior Account Manager
617.526.8899 (office) 617.943.9957 (cell) 617.345.0016 (fax)
Join the conversation: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube (new!)
The Creative Group | 125 High Street | 20th floor | Boston | MA 02110 USA | creativegroup.com