According to a recent Robert Half survey, those occupying executive offices plan to award the same or higher bonuses this year. Click on the link below for the full survey.
And I’d like to hear from the masses…do you anticipate year-end bonuses to be higher, lower or unchanged this year?
This week’s talent…
· Mike is a digital art director/multimedia designer with strong front-end development skills and 15+ years experience. His portfolio includes websites, direct mail, animations, Flash-based web tools, video-based presentations and Flash banners. Mike has worked for us in the past and is just recently available again…our clients have raved about him!
· Joanna is a graphic designer with agency experience from NYC where she worked on the “Got Milk” campaign. She has an outstanding portfolio and is available as of 11/18.
· Chris is a senior copywriter/CD who just registered with TCG and has worked for several top brands and agencies. He’s written copy for direct response, catalogs, signage and websites.
· Shawna is a communications specialist with strong web, social media, copywriting, SEO and project management skills. She has used a variety of content management systems as well as HTML, Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
· Sean is a marketing specialist with 3+ years experience managing production and placement of in-store signage, developing marketing campaigns to drive sales and leading the production of marketing materials.
· Thai is a studio artist with agency experience. He recently wrapped up a quick assignment for TCG and received rave reviews. He’s particularly strong with mechanicals and versioning.
· Lauren is an account/print production manager with a combination of agency, retail and consumer experience. She’s been responsible for managing the printing of in-store signage and displays for a national retail chain, managed an annual $12 million marketing and catalog budget and produced schedules for direct mail and package insert campaigns.
· Suzanne is a graphic designer who just wrapped up her third TCG contract at top global brand and received great feedback.
· Richard is one of our best PowerPoint specialists and he’s outstanding! He’s top-notch when it comes to new business presentations and branding.
· George is a multi-media designer/jack-of-all-trades. He recently wrapped up two assignments where he created animations and Flash-based presentations. He consistently delivers on every assignment.
Don’t forget, TCG can help with all of your staffing needs, not just marketing and creative. As part of Robert Half International, our seven lines of business offer full-service staffing solutions in the areas of technology, administrative and office support, accounting and finance and legal.
The Creative Group. An Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit creativegroup.com.
If you prefer not to receive future general email broadcasts from The Creative Group, please reply to this email and put “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Thank you.
Senior Account Manager
617.526.8899 (office) 617.943.9957 (cell) 617.345.0016 (fax)
Connect with us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
The Creative Group | 125 High Street | 20th floor | Boston | MA 02110 USA | creativegroup.com